🏡Today's Random Real Estate 2️⃣cents Tuesday is about fireplaces. Having a fireplace creates a focal point and cozy feeling for almost all people I’ve spoke with. Since having a fireplace is such a positive 🤗 selling feature, which fuel will work best for your needs?
👍🏻Pros Gas Fireplaces
* Clean Burning
* No Chimney Needed – Instead, you can simply vent the exhaust to an external wall or roof vent.
* Simple On/Off Operation – makes for ease of use.
👎Cons of Gas Fireplaces
* Lack of Ambiance
* Gas Line Installation
* Possible faulty Gas Line Hazards
👍🏻Pros Wood Fireplaces
* Works Anytime – As long as you have wood, kindling, and a lighter or match.
* Full Experience (Ambiance Galore!) – If you choose a wood burning fireplace, you get the full experience of having a fire. You can enjoy the scents and sound of the crackling wood.
👎Cons of Wood Fireplaces
* Must Have a Chimney – If your home doesn’t have a chimney, they can be troublesome and expensive to have put in.
* Cleaning ash from the fireplace regularly and storing and hauling wood are both time consuming and hard work.
* Requires Regular Sweeping and Inspections – To keep your family safe and happy, you need to have regular fireplace and chimney inspection.
💵Cash in on my 2️⃣cents by creating ambiance and warmth in your home with a fireplace. This home item is on 🔥!!