Thinking about listing your home? Summer is a great time!
If you’ve been thinking about selling your home, summer is one of the best times to get it listed. Want to know why? Check out our top 5 reasons!
1. Your exterior is at its most beautiful. Lush green grass, blooming landscape, and beautiful summer days help increase your home’s curb appeal. Summer also gives you the opportunity to showcase your outdoor living space! Stage your patio or deck just as you would with the interior of your home to show potential buyers just how wonderful your home is on the interior and the exterior!
2. Use your time away to your advantage. If you have a summer vacation planned, this is a great time to have your real estate agent schedule showings and open houses. Clean your house once, head out of town, and let your agent do all of the work!
3. Families are planning for the school year. For many families, it is important that their children start and end the school year at the same school. Now that school is finished, families are more willing to consider moving to a new home before school is in full swing in the fall.
4. It’s a Seller’s Market. The summer is a busy time for a lot of people. Because of this, many people choose NOT to list their home June-August. But the lack of homes on the market can be used to your advantage! Lower inventory = more competition for the homes that are available, which is GREAT for sellers!
5. Increased drive-by traffic. Neighborhood garage sales and family gatherings that bring more people into your neighborhood increase the chances of someone driving by and seeing your for sale sign!
We would love to help you sell your home this summer! Contact us here and let’s get started!