10 Outdoor Entertaining Hacks
If you’re hosting a backyard BBQ for Labor Day, make it easier on yourself with 10 of the BEST outdoor entertaining hacks! We’ve rounded up our favorites below!
- Keep your kitchen from piling up with dirty dishes by giving your guests a clearly marked “dirty dish bin” to leave their used utensils, plates and cups.
- Serve your salads and fruit in large jars with lids to keep the bugs out.
- Attach a bottle opener to your drink tub or cooler to make it easy for your guests to find.
- Create a sunscreen and bug spray station to keep your guests comfortable and protected throughout the day.
- Keep ice cream cones from dripping onto little hands by dropping a mini marshmallow into the bottom of the cone!
- Did you know that you can cook corn on the cob in a cooler? If your kitchen is low on space, try this trick!
- Save your guests from the heat! Set up umbrellas, screened in tents or shade sails to give everyone some relief during the afternoon sun.
- Set up a drink station to allow your guests to serve themselves.
- Don’t forget about the kids! Having some entertainment set up for them will keep the adults at the party happy. Need some ideas? Check these out!
- Have some cozy blankets in a basket for your guests to grab when the sun goes down and the air gets cool.
Do you have any entertaining tricks? We want to hear them! Comment below and let us know!